Pendant la pause estivale, je me rendrai à mes amis. Je vais aussi aller dans un parc aquatique. Je vais nager presque tous les jours. Je vais probablement aller se faire bronzer, mais j'espère que je ne reçois pas un coup de soleil. Je vais avoir beaucoup de plaisir.
En les vacances, je vais obtenir un emploi au Hot Topic. Aussi, je vais aller au Miami avec ma soeur. En Miami je vais nager en l'ocean. Je suis très heureux pour l'été.
En août je vais essayer pour le volley. J'aime le volley. J'espère faire de l'équipe.
ces vacances d'été im vais m'entraîner pour le football pendant tout l'été, nous espérons obtenir un emploi et avoir une voiture à cette époque de l'année prochaine. J'ai eu une bonne année, mais Im heureux étudiants de première année sa va être plus, au drame et beaucoup de travail.
Je vais aller a la France et l'Angleterre. Then when I come back, I'm going to play tennis all summer long and swim and hang out with my friends. After that I'm going to visit my friend at California and go to Disneyland.
J'aime l'ete. Je suis nager avec mes amies. Je vais a New York parceque mon oncle est aller conjugal en l'ete. Mon cousins ont a Phoenix a visitent ma familie.
Je vais voyager au Mexico. Im going to visit my friends and family in Mexico. When i come back i am going to hang out with my friends for the rest of the summer.
Pendant les vacances de l'été je vais au Mexico avec ma famille pour visiter ma famille.Au Mexico, nous jouons à des jeux comme le foot et le baseball.Nous allons jouer à des jeux vidéo. Au Mexico, ma grand-mère fait toujours la nourriture le matin. J'adore le mexique parce que nous avons beaucoup de amusant. J'adore Mexico.
Je vais d'aller à Mexico. i am going to visit my grandparents, my aunts, my cousins,and my friends. i am going for a month.when i came from mexico i am going to have fun with my friends.
This summer i am moving, i am planning on getting a job to work on airplanes with my dad at his work. And I'll be getting my licenses here shortly woo i can't wait! J'ai aime Mme Sullivan's classe.
J'amie la plage! Texas is hecka hot, but I'm looking forward to swimming, being a life guard at the community pool, and working at Smoothie King!:) boo-yah!
Over the summer I am going to hang with my friends and sometimes my family. I plan on going to Romania to see some of my old friends and my band. My band and I are going to play at concerts in Romania. I am also going to Minnesota possibly Michigan to see some really close relatives of mine. I want to hang out with my friends here as well watch movies, play video games, and mostly spend time with my guitar. I am also planning on going to the beach and possibly tan. Might not work out that well. Oh, I am also hanging out with my sister in Canada. =) This summer is going to be BOMB!!! YAY!!!
This summer i am going to go to Califonia on the last day of school with my best friend. While I am there I am going to see my cousin that I haven't seen in 3 years!I am also going to go to the beach!! I am going to keep in touch with my friends! I am really going to miss everyone. To me this year has gone by so fast. I will not forget anyone that i met. J'adore la plage!!!!! -Dilynn-
This summer I am going to Nevada with my sister to visit my grandma. I am also going to Laguna Beach with my family and staying in a beach house. J'adore Laguna Beach et Nevada.
i am going to California the best place in the world. i will probably get a summer job so i can load up in cash. je vais nager dans l'ocean en june. Who is going to watch the Lakers in the finals? Go lakers 17. je esperer que le lakers gagner facilement
En les vacations je vais visite a mexico avec ma famille. Nous allons a visite mon grand mere et pere.we are going to mexico for a month to see our grand parents aunts and uncles.je vais a californie a la plage avec mon fere et soeur.We are also going to go to six flags.
On this summer i am going to go to Mexico. I'm going t visit my older brother and my family especially my lovely grandma.Also I'm going to party all summer with all my cousins. We are the popular so that's a big deal over their.Also we are going to Cancun to visit my godmother. This summer is going to be AWESOME!! CAN'T WAIT!! = X
Je vias a Ohio, Colorado, et Canada. I am visiting Ohio because my sister and my cousin are getting married. I am going to Colorado because my other cousin is getting married. I am going to Canada with my friend so we can see Niagara Falls.
En les vacances je vais aller a Mexico. J'habite en La Barca,Jalisco,Guadalajara. La Barca, Jalisco est une tres petite ville. J'aime aller au Mexico. J'aime ma famille que habite a La Barca. Je vais jouer au foot.
En les vacances, je vais aller a California et Colorado. J'adore California et Colorado parce que il y a fait du soleil. Mon oncle et ma tante habitent en California, et ma grandmere, mon oncle, mes cousins, et mes amies habitent en Colorado. J'amie ma famille et mes amies. J'adore l'ete. :]
En las vacances je vais aller a mon maison. je vais coucher. Je vais jouer foot et football americaine avec mes amies. on dimanche je vais visite mon copaine pourqoi je vais regarder le match du Suns et Lackers. Passez un bel été.
Je vais aller un magasin. Je vais nager tous les jours. Je vais voir beaucoup de tv. Je vais aller a california et (other places). Je (hang out) avec mes copines.
En las vacances je vais en Turquie. My family lives in Turkey and I go see them every summer. I will be going to the beach and just hanging out with my family all summer long. I am going to be there all summer long. Je vais faire du shopping en Turquie.
Pendent l'ete, je vais aller a India. Je vais voyager avec beaucoup de mes amis. It is such a coincidence that we booked our tickets on the same date! Je veux faire du shopping en Bagalore avec mes grand-parents. Je veux jouer avec mes cousines in le pleut
This Summer I am going to Tucson, then South Dakota, then finally I'm going to Wyoming. Hopefully I'll be ungrounded. Je avec mes copines. And go to Paradise Valley to get my application to switch there next year.
Je visite a Texas avec mes grands-parents. We are going to Schlitterbahn over the fourth of July. Other then that, the only plans we have are going up to Flagstaff for my mom's birthday. Je ne nage pas parce que je n'ai pas une piscine.
En ete, je vais lire parce que j'aime des livres! I am also going to go to camp for a week. After that I'm going to Washington state for a month to stay with my aunt.
This summer I am going to be a teacher on art for elementary students. Je vais célébrer l'anniversaire de mes aimes, Flor est Janete! Other then that I'm just going to hang out with my friends. And I'll be going to watch "Eclipes", "The Prince of Pirsha", and "The Last Air Bender"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
En las vacances je vais aller à la maison de ma tante et a la piscine. But most of the summer i'm going to stay at home and babysit my brother, my sister and some other little boy.
This summer vacation I hope to do some fishing. Going camping should be enjoyable. Marching band camp should be fun at the end of summer. Je joue donjons et dragons avec mes amis.
Dans mes vacances je vais passer le temps avec mes amis. Nous allons aller au centre commercial ou au cinéma. Ensuite, je vais faire mes devoirs d'anglais.
Ce été, je vais aller à Europe. À Europe, je vais aller à la Turquie et à la Allemagne. Je vais acheter des pyjamas en France j'espère... Si je ne vais pas aller à Europe. Je vais être chez moi. Je ne vais pas travailler ce été.
Cet été, je vais nager et d'autres choses. Je vais me détendre avec ma famille. Je vais to do some reading for school as well. À la fin de la pause d'été, je vais aller a Californie.
Pendant la pause estivale, je me rendrai à mes amis. Je vais aussi aller dans un parc aquatique. Je vais nager presque tous les jours. Je vais probablement aller se faire bronzer, mais j'espère que je ne reçois pas un coup de soleil. Je vais avoir beaucoup de plaisir.
ReplyDeleteEn les vacances, je vais obtenir un emploi au Hot Topic. Aussi, je vais aller au Miami avec ma soeur. En Miami je vais nager en l'ocean. Je suis très heureux pour l'été.
ReplyDeleteEn août je vais essayer pour le volley. J'aime le volley. J'espère faire de l'équipe.
je joue laser tag et ps3 et joue avec mes copines.
ReplyDeleteces vacances d'été im vais m'entraîner pour le football pendant tout l'été, nous espérons obtenir un emploi et avoir une voiture à cette époque de l'année prochaine. J'ai eu une bonne année, mais Im heureux étudiants de première année sa va être plus, au drame et beaucoup de travail.
ReplyDeleteJe joue aux video et détendre le vacane.
ReplyDeleteThis summer I plan on playing a bunch of sports with my friends. Other than that I am just going to be sleeping in and enjoying summer.
ReplyDeleteJ'aime l'ete!
Je suis a Mexico. Je vais visite a mon cousins, ma tants ,et mon oncle. Je suis a Mexico de june a aout.
ReplyDeleteJe vais aller un concert. Le concert est Warped Tour. Je suis aussi aller North Carolina visiter mon ami.
ReplyDeleteJe vais avoir une voiture. Also i will be getting a job hopefully. Then Hang out with family in Oregan this summer.
ReplyDeleteje suis aller a la Disneyland :/ .. Je ne veux pas aller a la Disneyland! Je veux aller l'europe..Ma mère ne veux pas aller cet été..
ReplyDeleteJe vais avoir la piscine. Je vais avoir la maison aussi. Je n'aime pas la maison. J'aime la piscine.
ReplyDeleteJe vais aller a la France et l'Angleterre. Then when I come back, I'm going to play tennis all summer long and swim and hang out with my friends. After that I'm going to visit my friend at California and go to Disneyland.
ReplyDeleteJe vais a la boum.J'amene mes amies alondra et ketcia et sarah.Je ne attends pas jusqu'à l'été.Je suis tres sorti.
ReplyDeleteJ'aime l'ete. Je suis nager avec mes amies. Je vais a New York parceque mon oncle est aller conjugal en l'ete. Mon cousins ont a Phoenix a visitent ma familie.
ReplyDeleteJe vais au la cinema. Je vais avoir la piscine. je suis a Mexico
ReplyDeleteJe suis a florida. Je vais visite a mon amis. We are going to play football and video games.
ReplyDeleteJe vais voyager au Mexico. Im going to visit my friends and family in Mexico. When i come back i am going to hang out with my friends for the rest of the summer.
ReplyDeletePendant les vacances de l'été je vais au Mexico avec ma famille pour visiter ma famille.Au Mexico, nous jouons à des jeux comme le foot et le baseball.Nous allons jouer à des jeux vidéo.
ReplyDeleteAu Mexico, ma grand-mère fait toujours la nourriture le matin. J'adore le mexique parce que nous avons beaucoup de amusant. J'adore Mexico.
This summer i am going to michigan. also im going to play softball all summer. Je suis aller ohio.
ReplyDeleteCes vacances d'été, je vais voyager a mexico et california. Je vais nager a wet n wild avec ma amie aussi. J'aime l'ete :)
ReplyDeleteJe vais aller a Iowa est je vais aller a washington.
ReplyDeleteJe vais voyager au California. Je vais au la cinema. Je vais nager. Je vais avoir la piscine
ReplyDeleteJe vais voyager en Denver, CO. et Wisconsic. Je vais jouer le Bioshock 2 au x-box 360. And I'm going to stay up to 4-5 am everyday.
ReplyDeleteJe vais nager a la piscine. Je vais voyager a LA prace que je vais aller a Six Flags.
ReplyDeleteJe vais a un boom. I am also going to work this summer and swim, hang out with my friends and party! :)
ReplyDeleteEn les vacances, je vais à la Californie. Dans California, Je joue des jeux à disneyland
ReplyDeleteJe vais d'aller à Mexico. i am going to visit my grandparents, my aunts, my cousins,and my friends. i am going for a month.when i came from mexico i am going to have fun with my friends.
ReplyDeleteThis summer i am moving, i am planning on getting a job to work on airplanes with my dad at his work. And I'll be getting my licenses here shortly woo i can't wait! J'ai aime Mme Sullivan's classe.
ReplyDeleteJ'amie la plage! Texas is hecka hot, but I'm looking forward to swimming, being a life guard at the community pool, and working at Smoothie King!:) boo-yah!
ReplyDeleteOver the summer I am going to hang with my friends and sometimes my family. I plan on going to Romania to see some of my old friends and my band. My band and I are going to play at concerts in Romania. I am also going to Minnesota possibly Michigan to see some really close relatives of mine. I want to hang out with my friends here as well watch movies, play video games, and mostly spend time with my guitar. I am also planning on going to the beach and possibly tan. Might not work out that well. Oh, I am also hanging out with my sister in Canada. =) This summer is going to be BOMB!!! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteJ'adore mes amies!!
-Sammi-
Je vais voyager au California et France. Je vais nager a wet n wild. I'm going to a tennis camp for most of the summer.
ReplyDeleteThis summer i am going to go to Califonia on the last day of school with my best friend. While I am there I am going to see my cousin that I haven't seen in 3 years!I am also going to go to the beach!! I am going to keep in touch with my friends! I am really going to miss everyone. To me this year has gone by so fast. I will not forget anyone that i met.
ReplyDeleteJ'adore la plage!!!!!
-Dilynn-
This summer I am going to Nevada with my sister to visit my grandma. I am also going to Laguna Beach with my family and staying in a beach house. J'adore Laguna Beach et Nevada.
ReplyDeletei am going to California the best place in the world. i will probably get a summer job so i can load up in cash. je vais nager dans l'ocean en june. Who is going to watch the Lakers in the finals? Go lakers 17. je esperer que le lakers gagner facilement
ReplyDeleteEn les vacations je vais visite a mexico avec ma famille. Nous allons a visite mon grand mere et pere.we are going to mexico for a month to see our grand parents aunts and uncles.je vais a californie a la plage avec mon fere et soeur.We are also going to go to six flags.
ReplyDeleteOn this summer i am going to go to Mexico. I'm going t visit my older brother and my family especially my lovely grandma.Also I'm going to party all summer with all my cousins. We are the popular so that's a big deal over their.Also we are going to Cancun to visit my godmother. This summer is going to be AWESOME!! CAN'T WAIT!! = X
ReplyDeleteJe vias a Ohio, Colorado, et Canada. I am visiting Ohio because my sister and my cousin are getting married. I am going to Colorado because my other cousin is getting married. I am going to Canada with my friend so we can see Niagara Falls.
ReplyDeleteEn les vacances je vais aller a Mexico. J'habite en La Barca,Jalisco,Guadalajara. La Barca, Jalisco est une tres petite ville. J'aime aller au Mexico. J'aime ma famille que habite a La Barca. Je vais jouer au foot.
ReplyDeleteEn les vacances je vais aller a Georgia parce que mon parents habite georgia. je joue au tres tres foot, ja vais boom and pretty much it
ReplyDeletei will miss u ms sullivan
have an awesome life
ill come visit sometime
En les vacances, je vais aller a California et Colorado. J'adore California et Colorado parce que il y a fait du soleil. Mon oncle et ma tante habitent en California, et ma grandmere, mon oncle, mes cousins, et mes amies habitent en Colorado. J'amie ma famille et mes amies. J'adore l'ete. :]
ReplyDeleteEn las vacances je vais aller a mon maison. je vais coucher. Je vais jouer foot et football americaine avec mes amies. on dimanche je vais visite mon copaine pourqoi je vais regarder le match du Suns et Lackers. Passez un bel été.
ReplyDeleteJe vais aller un magasin. Je vais nager tous les jours. Je vais voir beaucoup de tv. Je vais aller a california et (other places). Je (hang out) avec mes copines.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethis summer I hope to be visiting the lake & California a LOT. Je vais bronze! Also I will be trying to get a job. J'adore l'ete!
ReplyDeleteEn las vacances je vais en Turquie. My family lives in Turkey and I go see them every summer. I will be going to the beach and just hanging out with my family all summer long. I am going to be there all summer long. Je vais faire du shopping en Turquie.
ReplyDeletePendent l'ete, je vais aller a India. Je vais voyager avec beaucoup de mes amis. It is such a coincidence that we booked our tickets on the same date! Je veux faire du shopping en Bagalore avec mes grand-parents. Je veux jouer avec mes cousines in le pleut
ReplyDeleteJe vais visite a Mexico et Californie et New York et Las Vegas. Je vais nager a la piscine. Je ne aime pas nager a la piscine.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJe vais nager a ma piscine. Je rends visite a ma cuisine et amise en los angeles. Je voudrais visiter ma famille dans mexico mais je ne peux pas.
ReplyDeleteThis Summer I am going to Tucson, then South Dakota, then finally I'm going to Wyoming. Hopefully I'll be ungrounded. Je avec mes copines. And go to Paradise Valley to get my application to switch there next year.
ReplyDeleteIm going to france. i cant wait to go to the beaches. J'adore la plage!
ReplyDeleteJe visite a Texas avec mes grands-parents. We are going to Schlitterbahn over the fourth of July. Other then that, the only plans we have are going up to Flagstaff for my mom's birthday. Je ne nage pas parce que je n'ai pas une piscine.
ReplyDeleteMes vacances sont ennuyeuses. Je vais aller a Californie. Then the rest of the summer I will do nothing. Je n'aime pas l'ete
ReplyDeleteEn ete, je vais lire parce que j'aime des livres! I am also going to go to camp for a week. After that I'm going to Washington state for a month to stay with my aunt.
ReplyDeleteThis summer I am going to be a teacher on art for elementary students. Je vais célébrer l'anniversaire de mes aimes, Flor est Janete! Other then that I'm just going to hang out with my friends. And I'll be going to watch "Eclipes", "The Prince of Pirsha", and "The Last Air Bender"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEn las vacances je vais aller à la maison de ma tante et a la piscine. But most of the summer i'm going to stay at home and babysit my brother, my sister and some other little boy.
ReplyDeleteThis summer vacation I hope to do some fishing. Going camping should be enjoyable. Marching band camp should be fun at the end of summer. Je joue donjons et dragons avec mes amis.
ReplyDeleteDans mes vacances je vais passer le temps avec mes amis. Nous allons aller au centre commercial ou au cinéma. Ensuite, je vais faire mes devoirs d'anglais.
ReplyDeletePendant l'ete je vais nager a ma piscine. Je vais voyager a l'Europe de l'Est parce je gagné le compétition.
ReplyDeleteCe été, je vais aller à Europe. À Europe, je vais aller à la Turquie et à la Allemagne. Je vais acheter des pyjamas en France j'espère... Si je ne vais pas aller à Europe. Je vais être chez moi. Je ne vais pas travailler ce été.
ReplyDeleteCet été, je vais nager et d'autres choses. Je vais me détendre avec ma famille. Je vais to do some reading for school as well. À la fin de la pause d'été, je vais aller a Californie.
ReplyDeleteCe ete,je vais aller Puerto Vallarta,MExico avec mon parents et ma taunt. Je vais nage a la plage et le Ocean!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Sullivan I hope you have a great summer! :) I will stop by and say hi next year! Avoir! :)